Friday, April 9, 2010

Britanick

So a couple of weeks ago I saw this HILARIOUS Youtube Video about "Academy Award Winning Movie" and it cracked me up. Then Evan and I were talking and he thought I hadn't seen it so he brought it up and I told him I had seen it but we watched it anyway.



Is it Terrible I actually want this move to exist? Because I do ever so much.

So, I ended up at their website Britanick Comedy and much to my pleasant surprise they have more videos. I haven't watched them all quite yet but "Pillow Talk" had me rolling on the floor. I don't know how funny other people would think this is but it's right up my comedy alley.

An excerpt from their About Us:

"BriTANicK screamed into existence in early 2008 when Brian McElhaney and Nick Kocher decided that they didn’t want to use the knowledge and experience they garnered in college for anything but creating short stupid videos that would make them laugh."

Sheer brilliance. I'm glad they did. You should go check them out, it's a good way to kill some time and unwind and really there are much worse things in life besides laughing a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment