Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Dog, Gala



I love her to death (even when she is being annoying as ALL WHAT). She's the first pet I've had except for a pet hamster (wiskers, when I was 10) and a failed attempt with a dog when I was in the 2nd grade. Evan and I got her in late September of '09, she was born in April according to her vet, which is when Evan and I started dating!

She is an awesomely sweet puppy. She loves to cuddle, rarely barks, does this fun thing where she sits on her hind legs and pulls your hand to her tummy to scratch it, and sleeps in the weirdest positions. She also follows me everywhere around the house, like when I was cleaning yesterday. I was in the kitchen, there she was. I was cleaning the bedroom, and she was lying on my comforter, the bathroom she was sitting looking at me, and in the office she was chasing the rolly chair as I moved it.

She can be a bit needy, but I think that's cause she loves us so much.

She is great and it's been a good experience so far. I miss my 12 pound puppy though, she is nearly 50 lbs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment