Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lack of Postage

Not the Mail Kind Either.

Sorry for the lull in posting. I have a few posts planned out (salads, grossness at school, some new art is almost finished as well, plus the update for my employment next year) but the end of the school year is catching up with me and there is packing up the classroom and grading 850 children.

11 classes down. Too many still to go.

Had and have some dental appointments, one normal cleaning and the start of getting this stuff put on my back teeth (sealant, I believe) in order to prevent cavities. Which is good because my work is cutting my dental insurance.

Plus the in-law family came over as well.

Then I got sick, which I am still suffering some after affects of that. Blech.

Real post soon, I promise. Posts everywhere really, I'm falling behind on my dA account and facebook stuff, plus I've been canceling my Geek Girl Stuff (oh and a post of my hike with them!) so busy. I can't wait for vacation to come. 2 months of nothing!

1 comment:

  1. "Life is what happens while we're making other plans."

    You've still been pretty prolific, despite the occasional lull. You seem to be keeping it reasonably on track.

    Hope you're feeling all the way better soon. Good luck with the school stuff!

    ReplyDelete