Sunday, January 16, 2011

Setbacks

Man...this week SUCKED BALLS.

I really can't think of another way more eloquent way of describing this week other than "sucking" and "balls".

But on the positive notes:

My computer was fixed for free. Apparently last generation MAC Book Pros have a faulty graphics card. I found that out the hard way this past week. But the new card cost nothing.

Except for missing one day of running and one day of gym I stuck to my good eating and am seeing results.

I don't want to keep revisiting it, but I am going to post happy things on my next post!

There is arting going on as well, I am working on my friend's comic which a preview of that will come in the next post and I did a fun trip around the area and that needs to be talked about as well.

I'm having trouble with my creative grab bag series right now. I picked another difficult card (make an animated movie!) and I don't know what to do. I wanted it done by the end of the month, but I'm not sure if I can do it. We'll see

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, "sucked balls" is pretty eloquent sometimes.

    I saw the preview in your gallery, I need to take a closer look at it! Hurray for getting stuff accomplished!

    I don't know how specific your card is, but would making a multi-frame animated gif count as a "movie"? I mean, I think it's definitely possible you could film one with just standard art, but it would be very long and laborious.

    A Flash movie is another alternative, but I don't know if you took anything in school for Flash.

    ReplyDelete