Thursday, August 27, 2009

Google Reader

Rss Feeds and Google Reader are the greatest inventions ever.
I check a lot of online stuff and everyday I was going to each site (sometimes more than once!) to check to see if it updated.

No more!

I subscribed to what I could and now I have a nice little Google Reader Gadget on my Igoogle account and it pops up little links whenever something is updated. It is FANTASTIC.

I am saving so much time by doing this. I need to figure out a few more things with it, but it's awesome and I highly suggest it!

2 comments:

  1. I've been experimenting with similar things. It's part of why I "follow" several blogs, as it allows me to keep abreast on their updates via the Blogger Dashboard. This is especially handy for those times when the RSS feed and/or Google Reader doesn't pick up content. (it happens sometimes)

    ReplyDelete